mercoledì 8 marzo 2017

BAGS, MAKEUP AND HOME DECOR: NEWIN BY GAMISS AND SAMMYDRESS


Hello girls, 
many times ago I have told you about my great passion for online shopping. 
Since then, I have met some sites to choose makeup, handbags and home decor has become really cool.
This time it GAMISS and SAMMYDRESS.
In this super haul they could not miss two beautiful bags, my great passion, and then new brushes and a thing to clean them that i'm very curious to try.
From the site Sammydress, instead, I chose something for the house: four beautiful pillow cases for the sofa pillows and two neon signs.
Do you like my shopping?
A kiss











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

BAGS OBSESSION WITH BAGINNING

Hi girls, do you already know my great passion for bags? I love them all and do not miss the chance to discover new sites where to find ne...