lunedì 20 marzo 2017

LITTLE SHOPPING FROM TOSAVE

Good morning girls,
Today I would like to tell you about a new site that I recently discovered TOSAVE.
They have so many really nice things and I have decided to choose two cups with the original and a beauty case really useful for your next holiday.
The cups are beautiful and with a higt quality but I received the wrong letters and that I can not use.
Despite this, the quality is really good and the beauty case has many compartments to put the products for skincare or makeup perfect so as not to occupy much space in your suitcase!
A kiss and good week girls






1 commento:

BAGS OBSESSION WITH BAGINNING

Hi girls, do you already know my great passion for bags? I love them all and do not miss the chance to discover new sites where to find ne...