giovedì 20 luglio 2017

FASHION: ZAFUL ACCESSORIES ADDICTED


Hi girls,
How's your summer ?!
For me still nothing to holiday but at least I console with the shopping!
I do not know you but I love accessories because I'm able to get better even the simplest outfit. 
And if I want to find special pieces at great prices I always go to ZAFUL.
This time I found two pairs of stug earrings, one really very flashy while the other perfect for office days, a delicate delicate necklace and an hair band.
I hope my shopping likes you!
A kiss



Ciao ragazze,
come va la vostra estate?! 
Per me ancora niente vacanze ma almeno mi consolo con lo shopping!
Non so voi ma io amo gli accessori perché sono in grado di rendere unico anche il più semplice degli outfit. 
E se voglio trovare pezzi particolari ad ottimi prezzi vado sempre su ZAFUL
Questa volta ho trovato due paia di orecchini, uno davvero molto appariscente mentre l'altro perfetto per le giornate in ufficio, una splendida collana dai toni delicati ed una fascia per capelli.
Spero che il mio shopping vi piaccia!
Un bacio









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

BAGS OBSESSION WITH BAGINNING

Hi girls, do you already know my great passion for bags? I love them all and do not miss the chance to discover new sites where to find ne...